When it comes to golfing in Myrtle Beach, choosing the right lodging can make all the difference in your vacation experience. If you’re a golfer looking for the ultimate oceanfront resort experience, look no further than these top resorts in Myrtle Beach.
- Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes – This luxurious resort is located on a private beach and features two championship golf courses, the Grande Dunes Resort Club and the Dunes Golf & Beach Club. After a day on the links, relax at the full-service spa or one of the resort’s multiple pools.
- Ocean Creek Resort – This sprawling resort features multiple towers and villas, with stunning ocean views from every room. Golfers will love the proximity to the award-winning Barefoot Resort & Golf, which is just a short drive away.
- North Beach Plantation – This upscale resort features a variety of room types, including condos and villas with oceanfront views. Golfers can take advantage of the resort’s shuttle service to nearby courses, including the Tidewater Golf Club and the Barefoot Resort & Golf.
- Island Vista Resort – This boutique resort offers a more intimate experience, with just 149 rooms and suites. All rooms feature oceanfront views, and the resort is just a short drive from multiple golf courses, including the Arcadian Shores Golf Club.
- The Breakers Resort – This family-friendly resort features multiple towers with oceanfront rooms and suites, as well as a variety of on-site dining options. Golfers will appreciate the proximity to the Myrtle Beach National Golf Club and the Grande Dunes Resort Club.
No matter which resort you choose, you’re sure to enjoy a luxurious and unforgettable golf vacation in Myrtle Beach. With stunning ocean views and world-class golf courses just minutes away, these resorts offer the perfect combination of relaxation and excitement.